Oatmeal is honestly my go to breakfast, I’ve tried it all ways from savory to sweet and it never lets me down. That’s why I -LOVE- overnight oats! With a full-time job, a partner who leaves home at 3:30 am and a toddler it’s so nice to not have to worry about breakfast first thing in the morning. Everyone can have their own personal flavor and you can add CBD in to make it even better!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Soak Time: Overnight
- 1 large ripe/spotty banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 Dropper (or your desired dosage) of the Pure Hemp Botanials Tincture of choice!
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Pure maple syrup
- Nuts and seeds
- Banana soft serve
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Now stir in the chia seeds and cinnamon until combined.
- Stir in the oats, almond milk, Pure Hemp Botanicals CBD Tincture and vanilla (if using). Cover and refrigerate overnight, or a minimum of 2 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oat mixture to combine. If your Vegan Overnight Oats have a runny consistency even after they soak, simply stir in an additional 1 tablespoon chia seeds and place the mixture back in the fridge until it has thickened up. If the oat mixture is too thick, simply add a splash of milk and stir to combine.
- Not a banana fan? Try swapping the mashed banana for 1/4-1/2 cup of your favourite yogurt and liquid sweetener, if desired.
I got this amazing recipe from Oh She Glows and it can be found here: https://ohsheglows.com/2015/07/22/vegan-overnight-oats/