Looking for the perfect gift to give this Valentine’s Day? Give the gift of relaxation with CBD raspberry dark chocolate! Make this Valentine’s day special with these heartfelt handcrafted delicious chocolates. Giving chocolate has become a staple and tradition that signifies romance, care, appreciation, and celebration of the sweetness of life. This special CBD raspberry dark chocolate recipe is all that and more!
In this recipe, we will be using wonderful real natural ingredients to make the most spectacular homemade CBD chocolates! You may want to keep a few for yourself, they are that good!
Here is a step by step guide on how to make CBD chocolates at home, along with the kitchen tools you will need. Plan ahead so you can pick up the ingredients and supplies you will need to make this recipe; it is so worth it! Feel free to substitute the flavored raspberry extract with any other type of flavoring like orange or mint or sprinkle mixed nuts or dried raspberry pieces on top. You might just be making chocolates more often than you think after you try these!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Cool Time: 30 Minutes
What you need:
- 1 Tablespoon of real cocoa powder
- 1 ¼ Cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons of butter or you can use coconut oil
- 3 milliliters/300mg of CBD oil of Pure Hemp Botanicals 3,000mg CBD Oil Full Spectrum Tincture
- 1 Teaspoon of pure raspberry extract flavoring (or flavor of choice)
- Small silicone candy mold (These heart-shaped ones are perfect for Valentine’s day. You may also find candy molds in the baking aisle at the store or at craft stores.)
- First have all your ingredients measured out and ready to go.
- Create a double boiler on the stovetop using medium-low heat.
- When the water under the bowl is warm add the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- When the chocolate chips start to melt around the edges of the bowl drop in the butter.
- Stir regularly until ingredients are completely melted.
- Add one tablespoon of real cocoa powder for a richer chocolate flavor.
- Don’t overcook the chocolate. It should be warm and melted but not hot!
- As soon as the chocolate is fully melted and mixed well remove the bowl from heat using a hot pad.
- Wipe all the water off the bottom and set aside.
- Add in the Raspberry extract and 3 1ml droppers of CBD Oil Full Spectrum Tincture.
- Mix in the liquid thoroughly, but do not over stir, or chocolate will start hardening.
- Place the candy molds on a baking sheet and carefully pour or spoon in the melted chocolate mixture into the molds.
- You should have enough chocolate to make about 20 hearts, each 1-inch.
- Now place the molds into your freezer for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Once the chocolate hearts have hardened you can remove them from the molds.
- Serve the chocolate hearts at room temperature or chilled.
This recipe makes about 20 1-inch chocolate hearts and each chocolate heart will have about 15mg of CBD in it. You can use any CBD oil potency you have on hand. If you are adding more CBD oil add a little more chocolate chips to make sure the consistency is right. CBD chocolates are best kept fresh when refrigerated in an airtight container and will last about 10-12 days.
For gift-giving, arrange chocolate into a heart shape box with a love note and the amount of CBD per chocolate.
CBD raspberry dark chocolate is a delicious way to melt the stress away. Surprise your beloved with these special chocolates this Valentine’s day!