I don’t know why Spring always seems to bring out my sweet tooth. Maybe it’s the inner little kid in me wanting to have (Hemptealicious) Tea Parties with tiny cakes and sandwiches with cucumbers and no crust. Whatever it is, I tend to try and find something quick and easy I can pop in my mouth to ease my craving. These carrot cake CBD bites are amazing and SO fast to put together which is even better!
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/2 cup grated orange carrots
- 1/2 cup grated purple carrots
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 droppers of your choice of Pure Hemp Botanicals Tincture
- First grate the carrots and set them aside.
- Then put the almonds together with the dates into a food processor or blender and process until a sticky mixture forms. Mix in your Pure Hemp Botanicals CBD Tincture. Add this to the grated carrots, stir in the rolled oats, the coconut flakes, the cinnamon, and the vanilla extract and knead it with your fingers, so it all sticks together. Form about 12-15 energy balls depending on the size you want.
- After you’ve formed the balls, roll them in some more coconut flakes.
The original recipe for this blog is from Vegan Heaven and can be found here: https://veganheaven.org/recipe/carrot-no-bake-energy-bites/