Is anyone else a fruit person? As long as I can remember fruit has been my very favorite food. As a kid, I would happily take a container of strawberries over a candy bar. Every year during fruit season I eat as much as I can so I’m always looking for different recipes that involve fruit. This recipe doesn’t disappoint! It’s creamy, chocolatey and so delicious.
I got the base recipe for this from Fit Mitten Kitchen and you can find the original here: https://www.fitmittenkitchen.com/avocado-chocolate-fruit-dip-vegan/
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 large ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (cacao may be subbed)
- 1/2 TBS vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 TBS almondmilk to thin as needed (cashew or coconut may be subbed)
- 2 Droppers of Pure Hemp Botanicals Tincture of choice (I used 1500mg Full Spectrum.)
- Your choice of fruit
1. In a small food processor bowl or blender cup add avocado, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, Pure Hemp Botanicals Tincture and salt.
2. Blend ingredients until smooth – you may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl or cup a couple of times with a spatula.
3. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time to thin as needed. I only used 1 tablespoon.
4. Transfer the Chocolate Dip to small serving bowl. Serve with your fruit of choice. Enjoy!