Call me crazy but as soon as the temperature lowers for even one day it’s straight into all things fall. Cozy flannel, snuggly blankets on the couch and HOT TEA! But what if I said you could take our already delicious Pure Hemp Hemptealicious and make it even better?! This incredibly easy recipe is perfect during these chilly days.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bag of Pure Hemp Hemptealicious
- 2 Tablespoons of your choice of milk product (Almond, Coconut etc.)
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix(ingredients below)
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey(optional)
Emily’s Cocoa mix:
- 3 Tablespoons Ground Cinnamon.
- 2 teaspoons Ground Ginger.
- 2 teaspoons Nutmeg.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Ground Allspice.
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Ground Cloves.
- Steep 1 1/2 Cups of boiling water with 1 bag of Pure Hemp Hemptealicious for 5 minutes.
- While the tea steeps go ahead and mix together your Pumpkin Spice mix!
- Once your tea is ready, add in your Pumpkin Spice mix as well as the milk. The amount of spice is up to you but I use about 1 1/2 teaspoons in mine! Stir well!
- If you like your tea sweetened add in some honey!
That’s it! This drink is amazing any time of day. Some mornings I’ll relax on my porch with it and some evenings I’ll drink it before I go to bed while reading a book. You really can’t go wrong!