As we focus on fitness we want to first applaud those that are just starting out in their fitness journey and then help them start successfully! It’s so easy to get overwhelmed when starting out and we want to help support you! We’ve done the searching for you and have found some awesome beginners exercises to start out with while building up the strength you need to really succeed in your fitness goals!
To make it easy I pulled these awesome tips from Skinny Ms. You can find her full article here https://skinnyms.com/5-quick-workouts-absolute-beginners/
1. The Modified Plank– The plank pose is a personal trainer favorite because it is simple enough to perform anywhere, and it works your body’s entire core. It also can help to elongate the spine, strengthen the arms and wrists, and increase balance. Hold the pose for 15 seconds, and then release. Repeat 2x.
2. The Superman Pose– The Superman Pose targets the three main muscles that run along the spine and helps to prevent injuries, improve posture, and eliminate back and neck pain. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
3. Side-Lying Leg Lifts– Side-lying leg lifts are easy for anyone to perform and target the hips and outer thighs. Repeat 10-15 times on each side.
4. Assisted Squats– This beginner move is a modified version of traditional squats and targets the muscles of the lower body, including the thighs, hips, and butt. It is also effective at building core strength and strengthening the bones, ligaments, and tendons of the lower body. Repeat 10-15 times.
This blog is for educational purposes only. No product claims intended.
5. Modified Pushups– Like traditional pushups, modified pushups target the arms, chest, shoulders, and core. Repeat 10-15 times.