Have you had enough pumpkin yet? When it comes to these buttery Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes there is no such thing! They are light, pillowy, and spiced just right. These fall-inspired pumpkin pecan pancakes go perfectly with a hot cup of joe on a cool fall morning.
This recipe has just the right amount of pumpkin and just enough pecan for a satisfying crunch in each bite. These pancakes will disappear once they hit the table. Drizzle with rich buttery maple syrup infused with Pure Balance CBD oil to make your morning extra chill!
This Recipe Makes about 10 Pancakes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes
- 1 ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg powder
- 1 1/4 cup organic milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 tablespoons of grass-fed butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup toasted pecans chopped
- 4 tablespoons of Ghee for the griddle
Maple Butter CBD Syrup
- 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
- 50-100mg of Pure Balance CBD oil
- 3 tablespoons of grass-fed butter
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes
1. Heat up the oven to 200°F and place a baking sheet in there. This will keep your pancakes warm while you cook.
2. In a bowl place all dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and nutmeg. Mix until evenly blended.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: Milk, pumpkin puree, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
4. Add the dry flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir. Add chopped pecans and stir together well.
5. Set aside your batter. Heat a large skillet or seasoned cast iron skillet to medium heat. Once your skillet is hot and ready, add a spoonful of ghee or vegetable oil.
6. Scoop about ¼ cup of batter, pour onto the griddle. Cook for about 3 minutes on both sides until golden brown. Remove from skillet and place in the warm oven while you cook the rest of your pancakes.
7. Remember to add more ghee or oil between batches to keep pancakes from sticking and for a nice golden brown.
Maple Butter CBD Syrup Topping
1. On low heat in a small saucepan combine ⅓ cup of maple syrup, 3 tablespoons of butter ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix well.
2. Pull off stovetop when warmed and butter is melted. Add a serving or two or three of Pure Balance CBD oil to the buttery syrup. Mix in thoroughly.
Serve your pumpkin pecan pancakes with maple butter CBD syrup for a relaxing start to your day. Plan a friendship brunch or family fall breakfast – these pancakes are totally share-worthy and are phenomenal with fresh coffee and bacon.