As summer fast approaches I wanted to share one of my favorite combos for refreshing hot-day drinks! I’ve made this with Apple-Hibiscus Hemptealicious as well but I LOVE the Spearmint-Lemongrass combo the best! It’s quick, easy to make and will last in your fridge all week (or longer if you don’t chug it all in a day like I do.)
- 8 large lemons
- 2 cups sugar , (or 1 1/4 cup honey)
- 8 cups water(to make your tea)
- 3-4 Spearmint- Lemongrass Hemptealicious bags
- 1-2 lemons, sliced for garnish (optional)
- Start by washing the lemons with soap and water and then firmly roll them on your counter-top until they’re soft.
- Slice your lemons and put into a bowl with the sugar.
- Mash the lemon/sugar mixture until all of the sugar is disolved. Then place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Boil you 8 cups of water and then turn the heat off. Add the tea bags and let them steep.
- Strain your lemon/sugar mixture until you have 2 cups. If you need to, juice some more lemons.
- Once the Hemptealicious is fully cooled mix it in a pitcher with the 2 cups of lemon mixture.
- Chill and enjoy!