Taking CBD daily has many long term benefits that support your quality of life! If you experience frequent stress, mental strain, physical discomfort, have trouble sleeping, or looking for wellness support, CBD is a powerful natural tool that can help you reach your wellness goals. If you have looked for natural solutions, wellness formulas, or supplements to help you balance your health, you have probably come across CBD; it is everywhere! Available in many forms, cannabinoid products can be very helpful for a variety of wellness needs, and in general, hemp offers whole-body support for managing complex health issues.
More and more people are trusting in nature and turning to the wisdom of the plants for wellness help.
Discover the magic of cannabinoids and the wellness benefits they have to restore balance and bring harmony to your body and mind with Pure Hemp Botanicals cannabinoid formulas for wellness.
Many people who use CBD and cannabinoid-based products for wellness help are astounded by the results after a week of consistent dosing.
Other times we hear some people say I tried CBD, but I didn’t feel anything. If you too have had this experience it may be that you did not take enough CBD or you did not take it consistently. Taking CBD daily is the best practice for powerful results you can feel.
To receive the maximum value and benefits of the plant it takes a few days of consistent dosing to feel the difference CBD can make.
Cannabinoid-based formulas interact with your endocannabinoid system, a major center in the body that works to regulate and restore homeostasis to your body. The endocannabinoid system has a unique way of communicating to all the other major systems in your body like the nervous system, the immune system, and more to find areas that are out of balance. Using CBD daily helps bring the body into harmony.
The benefits of plant-based cannabinoids can be felt physically, and mentally.
Soothing aches, boosting mood, balancing hormones, calming tension and swelling, helping you with sleep issues, and improving overall health and wellbeing.
If you are new to cannabinoid products or have been using CBD and looking to maximize the value of the plant, here are some things you should know to help you find the perfect balance and dose for your needs.
- Everyone has a slightly different experience with cannabinoid formulas.
- Different methods of ingestion have slightly different effects, (Oils, edibles, vapes, topicals, ect.)
- You may feel the benefits within minutes or it may take a few hours.
- If you are not feeling any difference you may not be taking enough. Taking CBD daily will help you achieve and notice significant results.
- If it is your first time trying CBD, start with 10mg and wait an hour. If you do not feel anything take another 10mg and work up with 5mg increments until you feel a difference.
- CBD and cannabinoid ingestible effects are subtle. You may feel relaxed or may notice your body feels more comfortable an hour after a serving.
- Some people find two 25mg servings a day 8 hours apart is more helpful than one serving alone.
- The full effects of cannabinoids can remain in your system for 12+ hours.
- Full Spectrum CBD contains all the cannabinoids in hemp including 0.3% or less of THC. This is generally not enough to produce any psychoactive effects. If you are concerned about trace amounts of THC try a Broad Spectrum or Isolated CBD product.
- Broad Spectrum and Isolated CBD do not contain detectable levels of THC. These options are great for those who would like to avoid trace amounts of THC.
- CBD makes some people feel tired. If this is the case you might prefer taking your CBD in the evening.
- Everyone has a slightly different experience using cannabinoid products, so it may take a few times to find out what dose works best for your needs.
- CBD has the most effective results when taken consistently.
Every person’s endocannabinoid system is unique to them.
There is no one size dose that fits all needs and each person has a slightly different experience depending on their health condition.
It is all about finding what works best for you!
It is common to feel slightly relaxed about an hour after having CBD. Some people feel tired when they take more than 30mg of CBD. If this is the case for you, it may be better to take it in the evening instead of the morning or try 10mg doses a few times throughout the day. Discover how your body responds to CBD and what serving size supports your wellness needs.
To experience the full benefits of plant-based cannabinoids, we recommend getting in the habit of taking a serving or two a day. Consistent dosing maximizes the strength and effectiveness of hemp-based cannabinoids. Your endocannabinoid system will function at its best when given the support of plant-based cannabinoids consistently. Track your results by writing down your daily dose size and how you felt. This can help you figure out if you need more or less and what time of day works best.
If you have any questions about taking CBD, reach out to our customer service team through our online chat, connect with us on social media, or give us a call.
We are happy to help you find the right product for your needs. We want you to have the best experience and receive maximum value and wellness support from CBD!
Enjoy 20% Off your next purchase at Pure Hemp Botanicals!
Apply coupon code: PHBCARES20 at checkout!