Pudding and pumpkin isn’t something you would immediately think of together but in reality, isn’t that kind of what pumpkin pie is? These little treats are delicious and will be loved by all! I actually made this recently for a Halloween get together for my toddlers class and it was a total hit! It’s super easy to make and has a great creamy texture. I loved them so much that I decided to tweak the recipe to add CBD for all of you! I promise they will not disappoint!
- 1 (15-ounce) can pureed pumpkin
- 1 2/3 cup soy milk (or other non-dairy milk substitutes; coconut milk would work well)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dropper of Pure Hemp Botanicals Tincture per dish.
- Using a blender or food processor, combine the pumpkin, soy milk (or another non-dairy milk substitute), cornstarch and molasses and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, and process again until well combined. If you don’t have a blender or food processor, you can use a whisk or a manual egg beater for this.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium-sized saucepan and place over medium to low heat. Allow the mixture to simmer over medium-low heat until thickened, which will be about 6 to 8 minutes. You’ll want to keep an eye on it and stir it occasionally to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Transfer to individual serving cups and let cool for 10-15 minutes before mixing 1 dropper of Pure Hemp Botanicals Tincture into each. Chill until set and firm, at least 1 1/2 hours.
I got the original recipe for this from The Spruce Eats and you can find it here: https://www.thespruceeats.com/vegan-pumpkin-pudding-recipe-3376747