Kick the summer off with a batch of fresh ginger peach popsicles infused with Pure Hemp Botanicals CBD. These homemade popsicles are so delicious and good for you because they are made with 100% real ripe fruit! A sweet summertime treat to beat the heat, ginger peach popsicles are infused with full spectrum CBD oil for the ultimate chill treat.
The taste of fresh sweet peaches on a hot day says summertime like nothing else. You can add your daily serving of Pure Balance CBD oil to your fruit popsicle creations, smoothies, or drinks. Taking CBD daily is the best way to take advantage of the wellness benefits of cannabinoids for ease, balance, mood support, and all-over comfort care for an achy body.
To make ginger peach popsicles begin by preparing your fresh ingredients and measuring the amount of CBD oil you want in each popsicle. Use a micro grater to get lovely fine minced pieces of fresh ginger. Use three cups of fresh or frozen ripe organic peaches.
You will need a high-powered blender or a food processor to make a smooth peach puree. Using a silicone popsicle mold makes it easy to push out the frozen pops. When all the ingredients are blended together, pour the liquid gold into the popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours.
Beat the heat and enjoy a relaxing treat with CBD-infused ginger peach popsicles!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Freeze Time: 6 hours
Servings: 4 popsicles
- 3 cups of fresh organic peaches
- ¾ cup of water
- Juice from ½ of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2ml/100mg of Pure Balance 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD oil
- In a cup, mix warm water, honey, lemon juice, and add the grated ginger. Stir until combined.
- In the blender, puree the peaches until smooth. Add the water, lemon, and ginger mix. Blend to get a smooth liquid gold consistency.
- Add your preferred dose of Pure Hemp Botanicals CBD oil to the mix and blend a little more.
- Pour the blended peach mix into the popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks and place them in the freezer for 6 hours.
- To remove from mold, allow to defrost for 5-10 minutes or run under warm water.
- Enjoy! Eat within six weeks for the freshest flavor.