I make one of these recipes every single week but this week I decided to do something tasty and special for our pup friends! These pumpkin and peanut butter based dog treats are quick, easy and don’t even require the use of an oven! My dogs ate them like there was no tomorrow (even my chickens loved them!)
I got my recipe from Damn Delicious but tweaked it a bit to fit our company values. You can find their original recipe here: https://damndelicious.net/2015/03/11/no-bake-peanut-butter-dog-treats/
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 1 hour
Limit your dog to 2 treats per day!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 3 cups old fashioned oats, divided
- 3 droppers of Pure Hemp Botanicals Pet Tincture
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter, Pure Hemp Botanicals Pet Tincture and almond milk on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats at low speed, beating just until incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, roll the mixture into 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch balls, forming about 20. Dredge balls in remaining 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, pressing to coat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until firm, about 1 hour.*
*These can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.