Rethink your happy hour with this relaxing bubbly blackberry CBD mocktail.
Wild blackberries are abundant around here, so we made some fresh blackberry syrup to add to drinks, and it was phenomenal, so we had to share.
We love making CBD “mocktails” by replacing alcohol with Pure Balance CBD oil for deep relaxation that does your body a lot of good.
This recipe is a great way to enjoy the sweetness of summertime coming to a close. Making blackberry simple syrup is so easy and tastes luxurious.
We used fresh blackberries for our recipe. You may be able to find some at your farmers market, but if not, frozen berries are fine too.
Mix in a generous serving of CBD oil and add sparkling mineral water, and you have a relaxing blackberry refresher. CBD is my favorite natural relaxer; it always takes the edge off while harmonizing body and mind.
You can feel good about sipping this drink, knowing that the full spectrum of cannabinoids can benefit your wellness in many ways, and the best part is you are not consuming alcohol, which is literally toxic to your cells.
Next time you are inspired to enjoy happy hour, invite your friends over and share a relaxing blackberry CBD mocktail. Here is the recipe.
What You Need
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- Sparkling mineral water
- Pure Balance CBD oil
- A handful of fresh blackberries to mix in the drink
Make fresh blackberry syrup.
- Soak your blackberries to remove any dirt. Combine 1 cup of blackberries, ½ cup of water, ¼ cup of sugar, and a teaspoon of lemon juice in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, breaking up the blackberries with a spoon as they soften, until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat, pour your syrup into a jar, and let it cool. You can strain it if you don’t want chunky blackberry pieces. We left them in our syrup.
- In a glass, add two tablespoons of blackberry syrup and 75 mg of full spectrum CBD oil and mix the two together well. Pour in sparkling mineral water and add a few fresh berries to the top. Add some ice, stir and enjoy!
Add more blackberry syrup if you want a stronger, sweeter flavor or reduce the amount for a lighter taste. We use 75 mg of full spectrum oil to turn up the chill. You can decide the right amount for your drink.
Enjoy this relaxing blackberry CBD quencher for a healthier happy hour.